Member since 2004
“Do not go where the path may lead – go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
HSMAI members represent all segments of hospitality, travel and tourism, with sales and marketing professionals from hotels, resorts, conference centers, airlines, cruise lines, car rental companies, railroads, convention and visitors bureaus, area attractions and destinations. In addition, HSMAI members include owners, executives and managers, as well as professionals from supplier organizations, and students and faculty from hospitality degree programs. Our diverse membership, luncheons, conventions, and other events offer you a fantastic opportunity to make new contacts, explore new innovative methods of hospitality marketing, and finely tune some of the tried and true techniques of hospitality advertising.
HSMAI offers several tiers of membership to suit your needs. Whether you’re joining as a student, faculty, partner/supplier, or hotel/associate member, we provide the hotel marketing tools, experience, and connections for your business to expand and thrive.
HSMAI GREATER NEW YORK MEMBERSHIP
Our Greater New York Chapter offers superb networking opportunities and educational programming along with a network of over 500 colleagues who can be resources for your professional development and to help move your business forward.
In addition to what the chapter has to offer, you’ll be part of a much larger organization, HSMAI International, and will have access to a wealth of resources and tools to help:
- Sales Leads (Complimentary Search for 100 Group Business Leads)
- Customer Face Time (Meet International)
- Professional Certification (Customer “Face Time,” Concierge Service to arrange appointments, reverse tradeshow with major planners)
- Educational tracks for planners & exhibitors
- Educational resources such as archived Webinars
- Best Practices
- Adrian Awards (The world’s largest and most prestigious travel marketing competition)
- Certifications: Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CDHM), Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive (CHME)
- Digital Marketing Conference
- White Papers
- Certifications: Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME)
- Revenue Optimization Conference
- Subject Matter Experts