Congratulations to the Greater NY Chapter Members who were named to the 2017 HSMAI Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization at the 2017 Adrian Awards on February 20th At the Marriott Marquis in New York City:
• Leon Goldberg, Complex Director of Sales & Marketing, New York Marriott Marquis & The Sheraton New York Times Square
• Christine Lawson, Senior VP – Sales, Loews Hotels & Resorts
• Kerry Mack, Executive Vice President of Revenue & Distribution for Highgate
• Tim Peter, President, Tim Peter & Associates
• Tammy Peter, Vice President, Distribution & Connectivity Strategy, Wyndham Hotel Group
• Mariana Safer, CHDM, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, HEBS Digital
Being named to the Top 25 is an honor given to leaders in the hospitality, travel, and tourism industries for measured accomplishment during a given year. This “who’s hot list” gives distinction to outstanding leaders whose “get results” strategies are truly exceptional and admired by colleagues and the industry as a whole. Congratuations!
For more information about the 2017 Adrian Awards, visit their website here.
About HSMAI: The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue.