Thank you to everyone who joined us for the HSMAI Greater New York Chapter Annual Frank Berkman Tourism Achievement Awards!
Join us on June 26th for this special annual event!
The HSMAI’s 2019 Greater New York Awards of Excellence winners will be announced at the dinner: The Finalists for 2019 are:
- Revenue Management Executive of the Year
- Michelle Mu – Remington Hotels
- Selena Rogers, CCTE – Furnished Quarters
- Katherine Solomon – Arlo Hotels
- Hospitality Professional of the Year
- Charles E. Daley, CTIS, CTP – Destinations New York State
- Hiroshi Harano – HIS
- Scott L. Redding – TravelClick, Inc.
- Sales Executive of the Year
- Isaac Pacheco – Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Ann Murtagh – The Denihan Hospitality Group
- Ann Sasaricq – Refinery Hotel
- Marketing Executive of the Year
- Jason A. Price – HEBS Digital
- Colleen McCollum – Yotel New York
- Kate Mangan – The New York EDITION
- General Manager of the Year
- Prince A. Saunders – Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Sofia Vandaele – InterContinental New York Barclay
- Sean Verney – Sheraton New York Times Square
Cocktails begin at 6:30 pm with dinner, dancing and the awards ceremony starting at 7:30 pm.
JW Marriott Essex House
160 Central Park South
New York NY
Learn more about the annual award categories & criteria here.
JW Marriott Essex HouseJW Marriott Essex House sets the standard for exceptional business meetings and events on Central Park South. Featuring over 17,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting space and thoughtfully appointed guestrooms, we invite you to meet in the cultural heart of NYC.