Founded in the United States in 1927, HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprised of nearly 7,000 members from 35 countries and chapters worldwide. HSMAI, a global organization of sales, marketing, and revenue management professionals, represents all segments of hospitality.
With a strong focus on education, HSMAI has become the industry champion, identifying and communicating trends in the hospitality industry. HSMAI is proud to be a leading voice for hospitality, sales, marketing, and revenue management disciplines. This thriving global organization ultimately fuels success by connecting its members with their target audience, while helping them cultivate loyal customers.
HSMAI GREATER NEW YORK CHAPTER
The HSMAI Greater NY Chapter's goal is to contribute positively to the success of the New York hospitality industry as well as to the careers and personal development of industry professionals who live and work in the Greater New York area. The chapter seeks to accomplish this via the following initiatives:
- Offering original, innovative, and informative educational programming to instruct our members and their management of the best practices in the areas of sales, marketing and revenue management.
- Offering various networking events and opportunities for members to form mutually beneficial relationships to improve both their businesses and careers.
- Highlighting the accomplishments and the careers of area industry professionals with our annual Chapter Awards of Excellence.
- Offering various opportunities for students to gain experience in the industry.
- Weekly insights from sales, marketing, and revenue optimization experts.